- 1963: She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.
- 1964: She's in love with me, and I feel fine.
- 1965: She's got a ticket to ride, and she don't care.
- 1966: She said, I know what it's like to be dead.
- 1967: She's leaving home after living alone for so many years.
- 1968: She's well acquainted with the touch of a velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane...
- 1969: She came in through the bathroom window, protected by her silver spoon...
- 1970: She is standing, right in front of me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Parabéns John Frusciante, 43 anos de muito rock amor e talento <3
HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY TO JOHN ANTHONY FRUSCIANTE
The man who changed my
-and many others’-life forever, the most colourful soul, a great artist and a huge inspiration in every sense possible. I really really love you John and I don’t care that I’ve never met you. I love the feelings that your art, your words and your entire existence cause to me and I am forever grateful to have discovered your music.
I DON’T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY THIS SEEMS REALLY STUPID CAUSE I CAN’T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL ABOUT JOHN I JUST KNOW THAT I AM LUCKY TO LIVE IN THE SAME WORLD AS HIM AND TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO LISTEN TO HIM SING AND PLAY AND TALK AND BREATHE.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN, MAY EVERYTHING YOU WISH COME TRUE AND MAY YOU KEEP DEVELOPING AS A MUSICIAN AND A PERSON CAUSE YOU’VE BEEN DOING IT IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WAY. THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU.